You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sure-Stop® PVC Waterstops lead the way in high technology and design, and comply to international standards. Sure-Stop® PVC Waterstops are extruded from specially compounded PVC in accordance with BS2782. They are designed for use in water retaining and water excluding structures where a positive seal is required for poured in-situ concrete expansion, construction and contraction joints.
The range of profiles for both centrally and externally placed applications when embedded into the concrete, form a continuous barrier making Sure-Stop® PVC Waterstops ideal for preventing water penetration. These profiles are available in rolls with separate intersections supplied to simplify and minimise on-site fabrication. Concrete structures are only as watertight as the waterstops that join them.
Sure-Stop® PVC Waterstops are designed to allow for expansion, contraction and other movements that can cause joints to open and close. The efficiency of any waterstop is very dependent on good workmanship and on full compaction of the surrounding concrete. Optimum performance will be achieved if the waterstop is installed by keeping these factors in mind.
Corkjoint can custom produce a profile to suit your projects specific requirement and have over 70 different profiles in their range. Corkjoint can also custom produce their PVC waterstops in accordance to your projects material property specifications.
CONFORMS EASILY FOR INSTALLATION ONTO ROUGH OR SMOOTH CONCRETE SURFACES.
- A full range of profiles and sizes to suit all construction requirements
- Hydro-Stop PVC Waterstops conform to and exceed all major international standards
- High quality compounded PVC for long term durability and integrity
- Factory made intersections to simplify and minimise on-site fabrication
- On-site welding equipment is available upon request
- Internal profiles come with factory pre-punched eyelets for easy and secure wire tying to reinforcement
- Ability to withstand high hydrostatic head pressures?
For more information, call us on 1300 659 830
|Unit of Measurement