You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hex Head Blue-Tip 2 SCREW-BOLT™ anchor is a one piece, heavy duty screw anchor.
It is simple to install, easy to identify and fully removable. The thread design is designed for use with standard size drill bits, reduces installation torque and enhances productivity. The steel threads along the anchor body tap into the hole during installation to provide keyed engagement and allow for reduced edge and spacing distances.
- • ETA approved for cracked and uncracked concrete
- • ETA approved for seismic loading
- • ETA approved for redundant non-structural applications (6mm)
- • F120 fire rated
- • Ratchet teeth on the underside of the hex washer head lock against the fixture
- • Removable and vibration resistant
- • Low installation torque
- • Fast installation with Immediate high strength loading
- • No expansion forces
- • Can be installed closer to the edge than traditional mechanical anchors
|Unit of Measurement