You have no items in your shopping cart.
PaveX™ Expanda™ is a core component of the broader PaveX™ Residential Pavement eco-system. Designed and developed in conjunction with councils and concrete contractors alike, PaveX™ Expanda™ is a lightweight, corrosion-free and modular expansion joint system that is quick & easy to install.
Available in 75mm, 100mm and 125mm profiles, PaveX™ Expanda™ complies with the requirements of Australian Standard AS 3727.1:2016 Residential Pavements.
Innovative 14mm diameter Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymer dowels and sleeves provide load transfer between pavement sections. The unique design of the uPVC extruded PaveX™
Expanda™ sacrificial formwork profiles provide up to 10mm of thermal expansion of concrete and are job site tough.
Expansion & construction joints in footpaths, bicycle paths, driveways and urban streetscapes.
- Available in 75mm, 100mm and 125mm profile, extruded to 3 metres in length.
- Supplied to site in a simple 3 pack kit: includes 15 lineal metres of joint & PaveX™ components.
- Corrosion-free design: uPVC formwork profiles are lightweight. No need for hot work on site!
- Innovative formwork channel engages the stake bracket, dowel sleeves and joiner.
- Drive-n-Twist stake and stake bracket for levelling of formwork.
- PaveX™ Joiner doubles as a stake tool.
- Clip-on feet help position and support the formwork during installation & pour.
- Formwork supplied with pre-fitted, stay-in-place capping.
- Expanda™ End Caps mitigate the ingress of debris into the expansion voids of the profile. End Caps are sold separately.
- PaveX™ Expanda™ load-supporting capping features a removable strip, if joint fillers are specified.
- PaveX™ Expanda™ joint formwork provides for 10mm thermal expansion of concrete.
- 14mm diameter GFRP dowels and sleeves provide load transfer.
Australian Standard AS 3727.1:2016 Residential Pavements.
|Unit of Measurement