You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thanks for your enquiry
Thanks for your quote. We will be in touch as soon as possible.
These bars are used to bond two elements of a structure at right angles to each other. Construction parts like the wall, beams, slabs are commonly held together by the corner bars. They are designed according to the engineer’s designs and are cut and bend from the standard deformed bars grade D500N, just like the starter bars. Therefore they come in different shapes and forms according to the construction design. Using the corner bars enable you to have an easy time working around corners as you continue pouring concrete in whatever shape of the structure.
- •Corner bars is made according to the requirements of AS/NZS 4671.
- •They help you to take care of irregular shapes of structures.
- •Speeds up the construction process.
- •The corner bars offer efficient corner solutions.
- •They are readily available.
|Unit of Measurement||EACH|