You have no items in your shopping cart.
- • Beaver Synthetic Round Lifting Sling
- • Manufactured to AS 4497. Supplied with Test Certificate.
- • They are an all-purpose lifting sling enabling a strong and non-damaging lift of its load. They are extremely light in weight and flexible in multiple directions, allowing easy and quick manipulation even when fragile loads are being lifted.
- • They are a continuous loop made from polyester yarn encased in a sleeve of polyester or nylon fabric. The sleeve is constructed so it protects the internal rows of yarn filament and keeps them in a parallel formation at all times.
- • The yarn fibre (core) is free to spread out where the round sling is in contact with its load. This provides a broad support, which cushions the load against damage and reduces slipping. The low stretch characteristics of the polyester yarn also prevent 'load bounce' when hoisting very heavy weights.
|Unit of Measurement