You have no items in your shopping cart.
Keyjoint Expanda™ is a unique product which is designed specifically to overcome slab alignment problems.
Keyjoint Expanda™ comprises Danley™ Keyjoint fitted with 5mm close cell foam which provides for thermal expansion of adjacent slabs. This allows expansion of the concrete, giving a high performing, cost effective expansion system with a joint finish which is second to none.
Similar to Keyjoint, Keyjoint Expanda™ is self-supporting and height adjustable utilising the Danley™ drive-n-twist stake system. Expanda™ can be used as plain joint, or is compatible with either temporary or permanent Rip-A-Strip™ capping profiles (sold separately). Keyjoint Expanda™ is available in standard 3m lengths features knock-out holes for 16mm or 20mm square dowels every 150mm. This provides flexibility in centre spacings at 150mm, 300mm, 450mm and 600mm as standard. The Knock-out holes suit Danley™ Dowelmaster™ sleeves (16mm and 20mm) which provides concrete contractors with a full joint system that includes the dowels, sleeves and the formwork.
- Danley™ Keyjoint Expanda™ is fitted with a 5mm close cell foam, providing thermal expansion of adjacent slabs.
- Allows lateral movement between the slabs, but limits differential deflection between the slabs.
- Tighter key taper, giving less differential deflection than competing systems.
- Allows continuous concrete placement with preformed internal joints.
- Incorporates unique “drive-n-twist” stake system to make installation simple.
- Knock-outs provide for placement of square dowels (round dowels can also be used if specified).
- Ideal for footpaths, shared bikeways and light traffic areas.
- Companion capping available for 3mm recess and a 10mm recess
- Rip-A-Strip™ permanent capping profiles are available in 2 different colours: Black and Grey.
- Danley™ Keyjoint Expanda™ profiles are compatible with 16mm and 20mm Dowelmaster™.
- GALVABOND® steel “stay-in-place” formwork system.
- Complies with the requirements of AS 3727.1:2016 Residential Pavements.
|Unit of Measurement||LGTH|