You have no items in your shopping cart.
tesa® 4258 is a premium duct tape, comprised of a thick soft polyvinyl chloride (PVC) backing in combination with a rubber-based adhesive. The thick and highly conformable backing has a very good impact and abrasion resistance as well as good electrical insulation properties. tesa® 4258 has a soft, rubber-like, and flexible consistency, even at low temperatures of -30°C. The tape is weatherproof and offers a good UV-stability. The rubber adhesive holds well on a wide variety of surfaces. tesa® 4258 is available in the colours silver and black.
- • Highly conformable and thick backing with good impact and abrasion resistance, even at low temperatures
- • Good electrical insulation properties and UV-stability
- • RoHS and REACH compliant
- • Lead free
- • tesa® 4258 thick PVC duct tape is suitable for applications such as joining and sealing flexible air-conditioning-ductwork
- • tesa® 4258 is ideally used for joining poly-sheeting used in the building industry
- • tesa® 4258 can be used for sealing of pre-fabricated formwork
|Unit of Measurement||ROLL|