You have no items in your shopping cart.
Future-Tech Tactiles Warning Integrated surface mount TGSI are designed for years of use in the harshest environments. They are highly impact resistant feature good UV stability to ensure they remain colourfast for years of service.
- ✓ AS/NZ 1428.4.1 2009 STANDARD
- ✓ P5 SLIP RATING NATA APPROVED LAB.
- ✓ 1 YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY
- ✓ REQUIRES 30% LUMINANCE CONTRAST
- ✓ BEVELLED EDGES TO REDUCE TRIP HAZARDS
- ✓ FAST INSTALLATION, PRE FORMED FASTENER LOCATIONS FOR OPTIMAL FIXING
- ✓ INSTALLED USING ADHESIVE AS WELL AS MECHANICAL FIXINGS TO GIVE YEARS OF DEPENDABLE SERVICE
- ✓ SUITABLE FOR A WIDE RANGE OF SUBSTRATES, CONSULT WITH HIGHLY TRAINED PROFESSIONALS WITH REGARDS TO COLOUR SELECTIONS AND LUMINANCE CONTRAST FOR YOUR PROJECT
Manufactured using very high grade engineered polymers, Future-tech TGSI are fully compliant with the AS/NZ 1428.4.1 2009 standards which feature excellent slip resistance, a P5 rating as tested by a NATA Approved Laboratory.
Warning Integrated Tactile Ground Surface Indicator (TGSI)
Future-Tech TGSI Panels are made from a sheet moulding compound based on unsaturated polyester resin. The product is glass fibre reinforced and contains mineral fillers.
In case of fire the product doesn’t melt, neither does it form droplets nor is smoke generation excessive. The material is compression moulded in heated steel moulds.
The product contains no halogens or heavy metals nor any candidates from the REACH SVHC list.
P5 Slip Rating - NATA Approved Laboratory
|Unit of Measurement||EACH|