You have no items in your shopping cart.
On site a level can get dropped and has to take a lot of hard wear. So, it’s important that the level stays accurate job after job. With two vertical vials it helps you take a reading in any position. The tough reinforced aluminium profile, together with the STABILA locked vial system is the ideal combination on any harsh building site. Because the purpose of our levels is to be accurate and stay accurate.
- • Three permanently fixed, non-leak, electrostatic stable vials for lasting accuracy
- • Two comfortable two component handle holes for easy gripping
- • Suitable for normal and upside down measuring in the horizontal and vertical positions
- • Strong ribbed box frame construction with a scratch resistant electrostatic powder coating
- • Impact resistant, removable end caps with non-slip pads for easy line drawing and end of level use
- • Milled measuring surfaces to improve accuracy. Normal and upside down position ±0.5mm/m
|Unit of Measurement||EACH|