You have no items in your shopping cart.
Next Generation Self Levelling Laser
Designed for a wide variety of applications, the RL-H5A is the new self-levelling, accurate, reliable, multi-purpose construction laser from Topcon. This premium laser level is ideal for a broad scope of applications such as grading, drainage, site set-up, excavation, concreting, earthworks, and general construction. In layman’s terms, the Topcon RL-H5A laser is incredibly versatile.
Designed and manufactured with an array of innovative features, the Topcon RL-H5A will provide you with the best laser level for your individual needs. It can be used for horizontal and sloping laser applications - slopes up to ±5% can be used in either the X or Y axis. Grading, excavating and general construction projects are all perfect applications for the RL-H5A, with the added “Slope Matching” feature the user can check grade on all flat and slope work. The 600-rpm rotation speed makes the RL-H5A a great match with any machine mounted laser sensor.
The RL-H5A's popularity lies in its ease of use. With electronic self-levelling, simply press the power button and begin levelling work in seconds. If the RL-H5A gets disturbed on the job, it re-levels itself automatically.
The self-levelling motors are accurate to ±10 arc seconds and the RL-H5A excels in long range operation. Need to shoot elevations up to 400m from your laser? No problem! This instrument has the power and range to cover a 800m (diameter) jobsite. And with efficient power usage, the RL-H5A has a long battery life. The RL-H5A unit gives you the option of two forms of power, 100 hours of continuous usage with D cell (4 x) batteries (included), or 60 hours with the optional rechargeable (Ni-MH) battery pack.
With a tough exterior weatherproof casing, the RL-H5A is “jobsite tough” and with its IP66 rating, the unit can withstand dust, a sudden shower and even torrential rainfall. Topcon stands behind this reliable and accurate laser with a 5-year guarantee which is the best factory warranty in the industry.
Topcon offers a five-year guarantee on their surveying instruments, assuring you that you’re receiving a premium quality product that is fully backed by Topcon for performance and reliability.
- • RL-H5A laser
- • LS-100D sensor
- • Sensor holder
- • Batteries (Alkaline or rechargeable)
- • Chargers
- • Carry case
- • Operator Manual
- • Australian Calibration Certificate
Features & Benefits:
- • Long-range high accuracy laser - With great distance and high-accuracy, the RL-H5 Series is simple to use for checking elevations.
- • Easy to use - With electronic self-levelling, you press the power button and go right to work in seconds. If the RL-H5A gets disturbed on the job it relevels itself automatically. The self-levelling motors are accurate to ±10 arc seconds.
- • Long range operation - Need to shoot elevations up to 400 m from your laser? No problem — this instrument has the power and range to cover a 800 m diameter job site.
- • Long battery life - The RL-H5A gives you the option of up to 60 hours of continuous usage with the rechargeable battery pack or 100 hours with (4) D cell batteries.
- • All weather dependability - With the IP66 rating, the RL-H5A is “job site tough” and can withstand dust, a sudden shower and even torrential rainfall.
- • Accuracy: ±1.5mm at 30m (±10 arc seconds)
- • Self-Levelling Range: Horizontal ±5°
- • Working Area: 800 m
- • Rotation Speed: 600 rpm
- • Operating Temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- • Dimensions (H x W x L): 205 x 211 x 172 mm
- • Dust / Humidity IP66
- • Operation Time Alkaline: 100 hours / Ni-MH: 60 hours
5 Year Guarantee.
The RL-H5A laser comes with a Five Year Guarantee. Topcon is backing up this reliable, accurate laser with the best factory warranty in the industry
|Unit of Measurement||EACH|