You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sikaflex 11FC is a fast curing one-component polyurethane sealant/adhesive with permanent elasticity.
As an elastic adhesive for:
- • Assembling metal framed buildings.
- • Cover plates and covings.
- • Light-weight construction materials.
- • Acoustic ceiling tiles.
- • Wood, metal or plastic window and door frames.
- • Floor mouldings and door sills.
As an elastic joint sealant for:
- • Sealing joints in concrete, epoxy, stone and quarry tiled floors.
- • Sealing joints in roofing and guttering etc.
- • Flexible draught proofing.
- • Containers, water tanks and silos.
- • Excellent pick resistance for applications in shop fronts, prisons, schools, public amenities and buildings.
- • Bolted lap joints.
- • Sealing penetrations in walls or floors for ducts, piping, etc.
- • Sanitary purposes.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES:
- • New Sikaflex 11FC will bond to well cleaned old Sikaflex 11FC.
- • Excellent adhesion on all cement-based materials, brick, ceramics, metals, wood, polyurethane, epoxy, and some polyesters.
- • Fast cure rate.
- • High durability.
- • High abrasion resistance and tear strength.
- • Good weathering and water resistance.
- • Non-sag on vertical joints up to 30 mm width.
- • Ready for immediate use – no mixing.
- • Non-corrosive.
- • Can be painted over with many water, solvent and rubber-based paints (preliminary tests recommended).
- • Certified for use in contact with potable water (AS4020-2005).
|Unit of Measurement||EACH|