You have no items in your shopping cart.
The WERCS AnkaScrew™ Screw-In Anchor is a totally removable, medium duty, rotation setting, thread forming anchor, ideal for either temporary or permanent anchoring into substrates such as concrete, brick, hollow brick or block. The WERCS AnkaScrew™ is particularly well suited to close-to-edge or close-to-anchor fixing as it does not expand and burst the surrounding substrate.
Features and Benefits:
- • High thread engagement increases clamp force and holding capacity over a wide range of loading.
- • The WERCS AnkaScrew™ is ideal for close-to-edge and close-to-anchor installation as its self-tapping, rotation setting method of installation is subject to low expansion pressure, therefore does not burst the substrate.
- • For concrete, brick & block (solid & hollow).
- • The WERCS AnkaScrew™ thread design provides clearance for rapid removal of material and reduces jamming.
- • The WERCS AnkaScrew™ is 100% removable.
- • The WERCS AnkaScrew™ is both fast and easy to install as it simply screws into a pre-drilled hole.
- • The WERCS AnkaScrew™ is even faster and easier to remove. It simply screws out leaving an empty hole with no protruding metal parts to grind off.
- • Available in galvanised for exterior applications.
- • Suitable for installation with impact wrenches.
|Unit of Measurement||EACH|