You have no items in your shopping cart.
PecaformTM is an inventive alternative to conventional formwork. The basic material consists of a steel wire mesh with a heat shrunk layer of polyethylene applied to both sides of the mesh.
This combination creates a material that is both light and structurally strong, making it extremely easy to handle.
PecaformTM is preformed and delivered to site ready for assembly or it can be simply folded on site using a manual folder.
It is designed for fast assembly with only tie-wire required.
PecaformTM is a flexible and versatile form working material perfect for those radius specifications.
The strength and versatility of Pecaform make it the natural choice for applications such as Ground beams, Footings and bases, Pile Caps, Construction joints (stop ends), Special shapes or curves, Void formation, Ribbed and waffle slabs, Penetrations, Recesses, Temporary fencing and Safety screens.
- PecaformTM is sacrificial; just set and forget
- Flat-sheet wire mesh with a heat-shrunk layer of polyethylene applied to both sides
- Strong, lightweight and durable
- Can be site-fabricated as required
- Can be pre-formed prior to delivery
- Easy installation; even by unskilled labour
- Backfill after installation and pour concrete
- Does not require stripping
- Enhances site safety
Easy to install ground formwork system that replaces traditional timber & steel formwork.
- Supplied in flat sheets that are easy to cut and form on site.
- It is strong, lightweight and easily moved on site by one person.
- Back fill can be completed before the concrete is poured
- It is sacrificial, can be left in the ground without risk of polluting.
|Unit of Measurement||EACH|