You have no items in your shopping cart.
Renderoc HB70 is a high build repair mortar for localised repair of reinforced concrete > 45MPa. Meets the requirements of EN1504-3 Class R4. It can be applied to vertical concrete patches up to 40 mm deep. Suitable for use with Galvashield anode protection systems.
- • Compatible with concrete strength > 45MPa
- • High strength - suitable for structural repairs
- • Abrasion resistant - suitable for aggressive environments
- • Shrinkage compensated - provides long term dimensional stability
- • Low permeability to potentially damaging water, CO2and chloride ions
- • Suitable for use with Galvashield anodes
- • Can be applied using wet-spray process - providing faster high build repairs
- • Pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations - only the site addition of clean water required
- • Complies to AS/NZS4020:2005 - suitable for use in potable water
- • Vertical & overhead patch repairs
- • Localised trowel or wet spray application, up to 1m2 repair area
- • Trowel build depth between 10-40mm required, and required strength >45 MPa
|Unit of Measurement||EACH|