You have no items in your shopping cart.
LAST LONGER, USE FEWER
The Dura-Mesh shell, exclusive to Moldex protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
EASY FIT, MORE COMFORT
The moulded nose bridge provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust, and the seal is maintained with less pressure. The Softspun® lining is soft to the touch, which means workers won’t mind wearing it for an entire shift.
WE'RE ON YOUR SIZE
Just like people, our particulate respirators come in a variety of sizes. Moldex disposable respirators cover the majority of your employees with up to three distinct shapes and sizes for a diverse workforce.
- • Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- • Moulded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
- • Facepiece is naturally contoured for less pressure
- • Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal
- • Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- • Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort
- • Certified under AS/NZS 1716-2012
- • 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
|Unit of Measurement||BOX|