You have no items in your shopping cart.
Connolly Key Joints are a continuous pour solution for contraction joints in slab on ground applications.
Connolly Key Joints are a roll-formed galvanised steel section used as a leave-in-place formwork to control shrinkage induced cracking. The profile is fixed in place using the patented peg and wedge system.
Our unique tongue profile provides positive load transfer with minimal stepping. For higher load applications the preformed knock-outs allow Key Joints to be used in conjunction with Connolly Universal Dowel Sleeves (UDS). The Universal Dowel Sleeves are installed in the steel section using the patented twist-fix feature.
Key Joints are available in 3 and 6m lengths for slab thicknesses from 100mm to 300mm. Custom heights and lengths are available on request
A wide range of permanent and removable capping, and rebate moulds are available to be used with Connolly Key Joints.
- •Enables continuous pours
- •4 different profile heights
- •Knockouts to accommodate a range of dowel sizes
- •Patented wedge fixing mechanism allows fast and accurate height adjustment
- •Additional stiffening ribs to ensure straighter joints
- •Galvanised coating for corrosion protection
- •Can be used to screed off which makes getting the right level quick and easy
- •A range of capping for various applications
- •Minimise liability risks from slip and trip claims
|Unit of Measurement||EACH|