You have no items in your shopping cart.
Proudly Australian designed and manufactured to comply with the relevant Australian Standards our Aluminium Planks are durable, lightweight and made of aluminium construction to ensure long term value and easy portability.
- • Plank profile has a four (4) chamber design for superior strength.
- • Full length knurling satisfies the grip requirements of Australian Scaffold Standards – Plank Standard AS/NZS 1577:2013.
- • Rubber strips are inserted on both sides for added safety.
- • Plank lock sits flush with the connecting planks to provide a safe, sturdy work area.
- • Glass-reinforced moulded end caps.
- • Designed & manufactured in Australia.
- • Plank profile dimensions: 50 mm (h) with a 1.8 mm wall thickness.
- • Single plank is rated to a working load limit (WLL) of 205 kg (max. span 3.0 m); two planks are rated to 225 kg WLL (max. span 5.4 m) when used in conjunction with plank locks.
- • Plank weight: 3.6 kg/m.
|Unit of Measurement||EACH|