You have no items in your shopping cart.
- • DIY peel and stick installation; no technical skills required
- • Available in both hazard (stud) and directional (rib) profiles
- • Strong PSA adhesive resists movement
- • Available in six colours: terracotta, yellow, black, ivory, grey & sky blue
- • AS4586 P5 slip resistance rating
- • Highly cost effective
- • Complies with all AS1428 tactile product design requirements.
The need for an instant installation of tactile indicators shouldn’t mean a compromise in safety.
CTA PolyTile® self-adhesive tactile indicator tiles can be laid in minutes but still provide very high adherence to building safety requirements, and like all CTA products, they are built to last.
PolyTile® tactile guidance products are designed with a unique purpose: they are simple peel-and stick tiles which can be applied to almost any internal walkway, stairs or ramps to provide immediate compliance to the Australian Standards AS1428.
They are light weight, simple to install - just peel and stick, and provide builders the most effective and quick option for code compliance.
PolyTile® is also manufactured from polyurethane polymer which exceeds the wear resistance of steel, is easy and simple to install and does not compromise durability. Will not discolour, crack or degrade over time.
|Unit of Measurement