You have no items in your shopping cart.
Leakmaster LV-Z is a one component polyurethane water-swelling (hydrophilic waterstop) sealant with excellent and unique physical properties. It can be applied to places such as joints in concrete, in civil engineering construction and water services for seals where conventional seals cannot be applied easily. After hardening, it has excellent physical properties together with rubberlike elasticity and water sealing properties.+
- As a moisture-cure one component type water-sealing. Standard caulking guns can be used as for conventional sealants.
- After hardening, it has better physical properties than those of conventional putty type sealants.
- Swelling up to 2 times (approximately) by Volume as a result of its water absorption ability.
- It adheres to various materials such as concrete, metals, glass, etc.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Water sealing of joints in cast-in-situ concrete
- Water sealing around steel posts/columns, king posts, that are cast into concrete
- Water sealing around pipes for pipe penetrations through concrete
- Box culverts & manholes joints
- Form tie holes and form ties
- Rough concrete surfaces of joints
- Hydrostatic head pressure resistance of up to 2 bar (20metres)
Note : The products design and performance, its intended use, installation and final confirmation and approval for use, must be provided by the project’s Design Engineer and Project Manager.
|Unit of Measurement||EACH|