You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hydrotite consists of a unique combination of expanding hydrophilic materials and non-expanding chloroprene rubber co-extruded together to form a single strip. The expanding section is blue with the non-expanding section being black. The co-extruded design means that the expansion is directed across the joint for maximum sealing performance. This expansion creates an effective compression seal within joints which shuts out the water path.
CONFORMS EASILY FOR INSTALLATION ONTO ROUGH OR SMOOTH CONCRETE SURFACES.
- Easy to handle and install
- Excellent adhesion to concrete surfaces
- Outstanding physical properties
- Profiles with self-adhesive backing allow for simple and fast installation processes
- Co-extruded design means expansion is directed across the joint for maximum seal
- Unaffected by repeated wet and dry cycles
- No site welding is required for joining processes
- Has a delay coating to help prevent premature expansion
- Extra delay coating is available for very wet conditions, if required
- Changes colour as a visual alert to let you know it has expanded
- No need for special intersections, joining is by simple butt joins
- Can be applied to rough surfaces using Leakmaster gun grade waterstop
- Can be joined to traditional PVC waterstop
- No compaction or displacement problems
- Non toxic and non hazardous
For more information, call us on 1300 659 830
|Unit of Measurement||ROLL|