You have no items in your shopping cart.
Not just saws–compound mitre saws.
One click and you're done. The HK 55, HKC 55 and HK 85 Festool circular saws can easily be connected to the FSK cross cutting guide rails, which are available in three different lengths of 250 mm, 420 mm or 670 mm. In just a few steps, this produces a portable and easy-to-use compound mitre saw system for accurate and precisely angled cutting.
- • The HK 55, HKC 55 and HK 85 portable circular saws can be easily connected to the cross cutting guide rail to form a single unit, by means of a quick fastener
- • Efficient cross cuts due to quick placement on the workpiece
- • Cutting length of 670 mm makes it suitable for trimming OSB floorboards as well
- • Right-angled cross cuts with repeat accuracy thanks to precision guide
- • Retract function returns the saw to start position after sawing
- • Splinter guard for splinter-free cuts
- • Adhesive cushion strip protects the workpiece surface from being damaged
- • Slideway lining for easy movement of the machine on the trimming rails
- • connectible cross cutting guide rail system for angle cuts with repeat accuracy
- • Secure fixing to workpieces thanks to fastening clamp which can be conveniently attached to the groove in the cross cutting guide rail
- • flexibly adjustable mitre angle
- • locking positions make quick setting of the most important angles easier
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
The mobile mitre-saw system consisting of cross cutting guide rail and circular saw makes work easier with quick, guided, accurately angled mitre cutting.
Convenient and safe:
The retraction function brings the saw back to the starting position after sawing is complete and the stop system guarantees reproducible angle cuts.
Systems get it done:
Connectable cross cutting guide rail with quick-release fastener as the ideal supplement to the HK 55, HKC 55 and HK 85 circular saws.
Runs as if lubricated
The slideway lining ensures that the machine runs along the cross cutting guide rail.
The retraction function brings the saw back to the starting position after sawing is complete.
Stop system for precisely reproducible angle cuts.
Protection and adhesion
The adhesive cushion strips keep the rail secure while simultaneously protecting the surface.
The circular saws can be connected to or disconnected from the cross cutting guide rail in an instant depending on whether you are sawing with guidance or freely by hand.
The rubber lip right at the scribe mark works as a splinter guard and prevents the edges from splintering even with angled cuts.
- • Cutting board materials up to 670 mm in width (e.g. OSB floorboards)
- • Cutting insulation boards
|Unit of Measurement