You have no items in your shopping cart.
Connolly Universal Dowel Sleeves are available for round and square dowels, to allow for load transfer across joints in slab-on-ground applications.
The sleeve encases one half of the dowel to de-bond the dowel from the concrete. All Connolly Universal Dowel Sleeves allow for expansion and contraction at the joint. Square dowel sleeves also allow for lateral movement at the joint.
The Universal Dowel Sleeve is equipped with a patented, integrated support leg, which can be adjusted to suit multiple slab heights. This unique feature assists with accurate dowel alignment.
- •Twist-fix feature provides alignment of dowels for unhindered slab movement
- •Integrated foot provides extra stability to ensure correct alignment
- •Tear-off feet allow for height adjustment (UDS 16-24mm)
- •Square dowel sleeves allow for lateral movement
- •All sleeves include a compression zone for expansion
- •Includes nailing plates for fixing to formwork
- •Unique end closure prevents slurry entering around square dowels
- •Injection moulded to achieve maximum accuracy
|Unit of Measurement